Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
13th Annual Big Pink Volleyball
- Support breast cancer awareness with your own Big Pink Volleyball Team!
- Monday-Thursday, September 23-26
- Employee Bracket plays Tuesday, September 24
- Kick Off - Thursday, September 12 from 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the Spencer Student Recreation Center, Courts 1 and 2
- Registration due by Tuesday, September 17, at 4:30 PM in the Campus Recreation Office, Spencer Student Recreation Center
- Registration is $5.00 per person
- Proceeds go to the Peoria Memorial Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure and McDonough District Hospital's Mammogram & Other Cancer Screenings Program
For more information, and to download an entry packet, visit the Big Pink Volleyball page.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services