Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Blood Drive - 8/28 & 8/29
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Wednesday, August 28 and Thursday, August 29
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
University Union, Heritage Room
Photo ID Required
First-time donors are encouraged to attend, as well as anyone who has ever donated and those who may be eligible to donate. Regular donors who have not given blood since July 3 or 4, 2013 are eligible to donate. Walk-ins are welcome.
Sponsored by the Civil Service Employees Council and the American Red Cross.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services