Blood Drive - 8/28 & 8/29
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Wednesday, August 28 and Thursday, August 29
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
University Union, Heritage Room
Photo ID Required
First-time donors are encouraged to attend, as well as anyone who has ever donated and those who may be eligible to donate. Regular donors who have not given blood since July 3 or 4, 2013 are eligible to donate. Walk-ins are welcome.
Sponsored by the Civil Service Employees Council and the American Red Cross.
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop