Astoria Lions Club 4-mile Run/2-mile Walk
Astoria Lions Club is holding a 4-mile Run/2-mile Walk on September 14, 2013 at 7:00 A.M. The 4-mile Run is a scenic around the "country block" of Astoria on flat blacktopped roads. The 2-mile walk will be an out and back route. Water Stations at mile 1 and 3. Timers at each mile. There will be a CASH AWARD for the 1st ($100) 2nd ($50) 3rd ($25) finishers for Male and Female!!! The entry fee is only $20 for the 4-mile run and $15 for the walk.
Questions: Contact Phil Naff (309) 329-2186
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop