Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, and Body Composition Screenings - October
All events are from 8 AM to 9:30 AM (EXCEPT at Facilities Management, which goes until 10 AM)
- Tuesday, October 29, Horrabin Hall - Room 1
- Wednesday, October 30, University Union - Fox Room
- Thursday, October 31, Sherman Hall - 3rd Floor Auditorium
Free - No appointment is neccssary
Blood pressure and blood glucose readings are sponsored by the School of Nursing
Body composition readings are sponsored by Exercises Science Seniors
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- "Public Health in an Age of Inactivity"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop