Kayak Tours of Lake Argyle
Join us for an afternoon of paddling and enjoying nature on beautiful Lake Argyle. Kayaks, paddles, and life jackets are being provided by the Friends of Argyle. Ten kayaks are available, so space is limited to the first 10 people to register for each tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Please call the park visitor center for more information or to register at (309) 776-3422.
- Saturday, August 10 — 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 — 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5 — 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2 — 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop