PHF Illinois 5K Run & Walk
The Illinois Chapter of the Pediatric Hydrocephalus Foundation, Inc. is sponsoring the 1st Annual Hydrocephalus Awareness 5k Fall Fun Run & Walk on Saturday, September 14th, 2013 at The Old Diary, 210 South Lafayette Street in Macomb, IL.
Adults (18 years and older) - $25.00 - includes race T-Shirt
Child - $10.00 - includes race T-Shirt
Register before September 1st to be guaranteed a shirt on race day
Packet Pick Up and Late Registration will be on Friday, September 13th from 4:30 - 6:30 pm at Alan Thompson's State Farm Insurance office, 623 East Jackson St., Macomb and September 14th from 7:15 - 8:15 am at The Old Dairy.
The Pediatric Hydrocephalus Foundation, Inc., a non-profit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization, educates the community by raising the level of awareness about this brain condition. The PHF provides support to the families, friends and children who are diagnosed with Hydrocephalus.
The PHF raises money for and works with the medical community in searching for a cure and additional treatment options for those with Hydrocephalus.
Additionally, the PHF advocates on behalf of the members of the Hydrocephalus community and works with policy makers at the State and Federal level to raise awareness and push for more research and support in our fight against Hydrocephalus.
This September marks the 5th annual "National Hydrocephalus Awareness Month!"
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop