Passavant-Powerade 5K & 10K (Jacksonville, IL)
May 25th, 2013
7:30 AM to 10 AM
Both races travel through mainly residential areas on Jacksonville's west side. Start and finish at Passavant. Both courses are USA Track and Field-certified. 10K is the SRRC Point Series Race.
Proceeds benefit Girls on the Run-Jacksonville.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop