Heart and Sole 5K (Mt Sterling)
The Y is excited to announce we will partner with DOT Foods to offer our fourth annual 5K Run/Walk. The race will start at the Brown County Fairgrounds, Saturday, June 15th at 8:00 a.m. Both walkers and runners are encouraged to register. The top two male and females in each running category will receive awards. Age divisions for both male and female participants include: 6-12, 13-17, 18-24,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-54, and 55+. A new youth one mile fun run has been added! All preregistered participants will receive a t-shirt with their packet. Participants may register at either the YMCA or online at www.active.com. Cost is $20 for team participants, $25 for single participants or $40 per family. There is a small additional fee if you register at www.active.com. All proceeds will go to the Mt. Sterling Community Center YMCA Endowment Fund.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop