Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Heart and Sole 5K (Mt Sterling)
The Y is excited to announce we will partner with DOT Foods to offer our fourth annual 5K Run/Walk. The race will start at the Brown County Fairgrounds, Saturday, June 15th at 8:00 a.m. Both walkers and runners are encouraged to register. The top two male and females in each running category will receive awards. Age divisions for both male and female participants include: 6-12, 13-17, 18-24,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-54, and 55+. A new youth one mile fun run has been added! All preregistered participants will receive a t-shirt with their packet. Participants may register at either the YMCA or online at www.active.com. Cost is $20 for team participants, $25 for single participants or $40 per family. There is a small additional fee if you register at www.active.com. All proceeds will go to the Mt. Sterling Community Center YMCA Endowment Fund.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services