Quincy YMCA Mississippi Mud Mania 5K
Up to the challenge of getting dirty? You've come to the right place! Welcome to the first ever Tri-State's Mississippi Mud Mania Run. Be the first to get down and dirty with us and participate in an event that's fun for the whole family and is sure to become an epic tradition!
The Quincy Family YMCA in Quincy, IL is proud to present the first ever Mississippi Mud Mania Run. The obstacle course is open to Individuals, groups and organizations and is sure to challenge and thrill participants. Challenge yourself, get a group together and make it a team effort, feel good and get a little dirty. Register now to make sure you get a spot!
Proceeds from the event will support a wide variety of youth development programs at the Quincy YMCA that encourage encourage healthy living.
Race Day: June 8th, 2013
Location: Driftwood Campgrounds, 2300 Bonansinga Dr., Quincy, IL 62305
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop