Rainbow Run for Older Americans
April 20th, 2013
Registration begins at 9 AM; Race start at 10 AM
This run proves to be a unique experience for all! The Rainbow Run for Older Americans focuses more on fun and less on speed with runners in strollers all the way to wheelchairs. During the 3.2 mile run or 1 mile walk/run, you will be showered with the color of the rainbow, making the experience an unforgettable one! Different honors will be awarded, including fastest male and female times and most colorful participant! Stick around for Wesley Village's annual Kickoff for Older Americans Month beginning at 11:00 am. This fun event will be complete with food, entertainment and our traditional balloon launch.
All proceeds will benefit the NEW Wesley Village Community Center.
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop