Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Run River City 5K/25K/Marathon (Peoria, IL)
This inaugural event is scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 19th, 2013. Participants will be part of what will surely become the keystone running event for Central Illinois! The River City Marathon promises to bring an experience that has something for everyone! We are offering participants the choice of running the 5K, 25K, Marathon, 4 Person Marathon relay, or kid's 1.2-mile race. This exhilarating course will begin in downtown Peoria, and take participants on a journey through many city neighborhoods that exemplify the characteristics of our community's historic past, our vibrant present, promising future, and end at the beautiful Peoria Riverfront. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to be a part of Central Illinois' début marathon!
For more information and to register, please visit the Run River City Website.
- Argyle Lake Spring Exotic Plant Removal Workday
- Go Outside and Play 5K
- Galesburg Half Marathon Express
- Free Range Yoga
- Strawberry Strut 5 Mile/1 Mile
- Quincy YMCA Mississippi Mud Mania 5K
- Adult Swim Lessons at the Rec Center
- Heart and Sole 5K (Mt Sterling)
- Galesburg Railroad Days 5K & 10K
- 13th Annual QND Raider Classic 5K/10K
- John Bliven Memorial Run & Fun Walk (Macomb)