Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Marathon (and Half-marathon, 5K and 1 Mile)
Sunday, September 22nd, 2013
THE Quad Cities Marathon, a USATF certified course is held annually on the fourth Sunday in September. The 26.2 mile run starts and ends in downtown Moline, IL. The event benefits The Erika Kate Foundation and prostate cancer research and helps fund screening. The course captures the essence of our nation's heartland with a consistent connection to the Mississippi River. The views are amazing, the Midwest charm is present and the course is fairly fast. It's a great Boston Marathon qualifier. It covers 5 races, 4 cities, 3 bridges, 2 states, and 1 island, all along the mighty Mississippi River.
- Start/Finish Location - 1201 River Drive, Moline, IL
- Start Time: 7:30 AM
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services