Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Go Red for Women! Heart Healthy Luncheon
- Friday, February 1st
- Heart Healthy Luncheon
- Seating time for lunch - 12:00-12:50
- Resource Fair - 11:30 AM to 1:15 PM
- Cost is $8 for students, $10 for non-students
- Students may charge to account with Rocky Dollars; checks may be made payable to the Women's Center.
- Reservations due by Friday, January 25 at the Women's Center located in the Multicultural Center (209)
- Door Prizes and Resource Fair
- For more information, contact the Women's Center at (309) 298-2242
February is Heart Health Month, and Feb. 1st is National Wear Red Day for Women's Heart Health
sponsored by the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women organization.
The WIU Women's Center, in collaboration with Beu Health Center, Campus Recreation, the Employee Wellness Committee, and other partners, is sponsoring a luncheon with:
- campus/community resource table fair
- heart healthy recipes
- door prizes
The luncheon will feature heart-healthy food provided by Sodexo catering services.
Learn more about the American Heart Association's National Wear Red Day event at www.GoRedforWomen.org.
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk