Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Winter Woodland Wonders Nature Hikes
Saturday, December 1, 2012
and Saturday, December 15, 2012
10 a.m. - Noon
Join the site interpreter as we explore the trails of the park in search of the many wonders of winter just waiting to be discovered. Hike topics may include how animals survive in winter, identifying tracks and other wildlife signs, winter tree ID and the mysteries of snow and snowflakes. Hikes will begin at 10 a.m. at the park visitor center.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services