Healthy Summer 2012
- The entire WIU campus community can have a fun, healthy summer!
- View Campus Recreation's list of healthy physical activity and eating habits you should be tracking and print off a Healthy Habits 2012 tracker to record your hard work at wiu.edu/fitness.
- Visit choosemyplate.gov and health.gov/paguidelines to find out more information about why the habits you are recording are healthy.
- Signup to receive weekly motivational text messages and fitness services updates by texting, "Follow WIUfitness," to 40404.
- Pay $5 and order a, "I Survived a Healthy Summer" t-shirt. All orders need to be placed in the Campus Recreation Office between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, by Friday, September 7. Shirts will be available at the Healthy Summer Celebration on Wednesday, October 3. A shirt purchase is not required to participate in the program.
- Bring your completed Healthy Habits 2012 trackers to the Healthy Summer Celebration Campus Recreation is hosting on Wednesday, October 3, 7:00-9:00 p.m. and register to win prizes.