Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Healthy Living Workshop - Sept/Oct
The Healthy Living Workshop is a six-week self-management program. Each class lasts two hours. People with different long-term health conditions, as well as those who support them, should attend the workshop together. The workshop sessions are facilitated by two trained leaders, one of whom is a non-healthcare professional with a long-term (chronic) health condition.
- First Six-Week Session: Wednesdays starting June 6 thru July 12, 2012, excluding July 4, University Union Sandburg Lounge, 12:00-2:00pm
- Second Six-Week Session: Tuesdays starting September 11 thru October 16, 2012, University Union Fox Room, 3:30-5:30pm
This project was made possible by funds received from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Free of Charge!
Western employees may be granted release time to attend the presentations. The availability of release time will be evaluated by supervisors based on maintaining essential staffing levels in campus operations.
REGISTRATION: Please contact Judy Yeast at JA-Yeast@wiu.edu, (309) 298-1670 or Human Resources (309) 298-1971
- Argyle Lake Spring Exotic Plant Removal Workday
- Go Outside and Play 5K
- Galesburg Half Marathon Express
- Free Range Yoga
- Strawberry Strut 5 Mile/1 Mile
- Color Blaze 5K (Springfield, IL)
- Quincy YMCA Mississippi Mud Mania 5K
- Adult Swim Lessons at the Rec Center
- Heart and Sole 5K (Mt Sterling)
- Galesburg Railroad Days 5K & 10K
- 13th Annual QND Raider Classic 5K/10K
- John Bliven Memorial Run & Fun Walk (Macomb)