University Employee Classes at the Spencer Student Rec Center
Contact the Spencer Student Recreation Center at (309) 298-1228 for more information. Membership is required for these classes.
- Make a commitment to yourself and develop a new habit with the help of Campus Recreation.
- Six-week Wellness Passes are available at the Spencer Student Recreation Center!
- Available to graduates of WIU, employees and their spouses or domestic partners only.
- Pass is good for six consecutive weeks from the date of purchase.
- Limited to one-time purchase only
- This is an introductory pass only and not available to anyone who has previously held a paid membership.
- Cost: $25.00; contact Julie Terstriep at (309) 298-2773 or JL-Terstriep@wiu.edu for additional information
For a complete listing of the group fitness schedule and class descriptions, go to the Campus Rec Website or call (309) 298-1228 for more information.
- 12:15-1:00 pm, Piyo™, M/W
- 4:00-5:00 pm, Water Aerobics, M/W
- 4:45-5:45 pm, Yoga, M/W
- 5:00-6:00 pm, Water Aerobics, T/TH
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Make Time for Yourself exercise classes
- Midwest Bank (Monmouth) Gives a Hoot 5K & Kids Run
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk