Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
- Sponsored and provided by the Department of Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising, and Hospitality
- Upscale dining experience complete with cloth linens, seasonal décor, a relaxing atmosphere, and extremely fast service
- 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Delivery is available within Knoblauch Hall
- Carry-outs available
- Cost: $7.00, which includes beverage and dessert
- Knoblauch Hall 239, Corporate Dining Room
- Reservations can be made through Sharon Thompson at SK-Thompson@wiu.edu or at (309) 298-1085.
The Knoblauch Café has finished for this semester. Check back later for more information about the next semester's menu.
- Macomb Farmer's Market
- Lewistown Farmer's Market
- 13th Annual QND Raider Classic 5K/10K
- Galesburg Railroad Days 5K & 10K
- John Bliven Memorial Run & Fun Walk (Macomb)