Friends of Argyle Lake State Park: Bringing Nature and Community Together
Friends of Argyle Lake Foundation exists exclusively for non-profit purposes to promote the appreciation of Argyle Lake State Park through a balance of environmental education, recreation opportunities and conservation, while providing a link between the park and the community.
2012 IDNR Free Fishing Days, June 8-11
- Fishing info: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/fish/
- Hunting: http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/hunting/Pages/default.aspx
- License info: http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/LPR/Pages/default.aspx
- Park info: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt/PARKS/
- Outdoor Education: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/education/
Visit the Friends of Argyle Lake State Park at www.friendsofargyle.org
- Health-"Full" Living Classes
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Bella Hearst Glucose Screening
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
- 15th Annual Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
- Campus Recreation Health & Fitness Fair
- Wellness Lecture - "The Art of Living with Eyes Wide Open"
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Avocado"
- Good Hope Turkey Trot 10K/5K