Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
The goal of flexibility training is to achieve strength intertwined with flexibility that can allow better control of their movements
Controllable Factors that contribute to high blood pressure:
- Sedentary or inactive lifestyle. Try to get at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity on most days.
- Heavy alcohol consumption. Heavy and regular use of alcohol can increase blood pressure dramatically.
- Sodium (salt) sensitivity and/or heavy sodium consumption
- Obesity and overweight. Studies have shown that changes in body weight over time and skinfold thickness are related to changes in blood pressure levels.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- "Public Health in an Age of Inactivity"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop