Free Visitor parking permits may be picked up 24 hours a day in Mowbray Hall on Murray Street.
- Visitors may park in any unreserved space in Faculty/Staff and Q parking lots.
- Vehicles without permits will be ticketed.
- Visitor permits are not valid in residence hall lots or at parking meters.
- Visitors receiving tickets should bring the ticket to Parking Services in Mowbray Hall to determine if the violation can be cleared.
- Departments wanting to prearrange visitor parking must contact Parking Services at 309/298-1921 or Parking@wiu.edu
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
7:30AM - 4:30PM Mon-Fri