- Pull Fire Alarm. Evacuate and close doors as you go without locking them.
- Evacuate the building using the most direct route and nearest exit.
- Report to the interior of a safe adjacent building for accountability.
- Notify emergency personnel of persons with disabilities who are in the building and cannot evacuate.
- Should you become trapped in a location, dial 911, inform emergency personnel of your location. If a window is available, place the largest and most visible piece of material available outside a window.
- Do not use elevators in case of fire.
Office of Public Safety
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
EMERGENCIES: Dial 911
Parking Services: 309/298-1921
Access Control: 309/298-1940