Guidelines: Civil Disturbance or Demonstrations
- Most campus demonstrations are peaceful. Carry on business as normally as possible. Avoid provoking or obstructing the demonstrators.
- Should a disturbance occur, call 911. Use a private office when calling. Any threatening disturbance should be called in to 911. The following actions should be taken:
- Alert all individuals in area of disturbance.
- Lock doors, secure files, documents and equipment.
- If necessary, cease operations and evacuate.
- Contact 911 for more instructions.
- If a class is disrupted, call 911.
Office of Public Safety
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
EMERGENCIES: Dial 911
Parking Services: 309/298-1921
Access Control: 309/298-1940