Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Vice President for Advancement & Public Services
"It's not about me."
Teresa works in the Office of the Vice President for Advancement & Public Services as an Administrative Clerk. She began her career at WIU in August 2006, as a Chief Clerk in the same office. Teresa works closely with Vice President Bainter to market WIU. She works with vendors and advertising representatives with billboards, banners, etc.—anything to help promote WIU to potential students! This is Teresa's favorite part of her job, the marketing! "I feel like I help put WIU in the spotlight! Every day is different, and I never get bored, there is always a lot to do!" When asked what advice she might give to potential employees of WIU, Teresa mentions, "The thing that impresses me, is that working here is like working with family. I love meeting new people, and WIU is a wonderful place to work!" If you ask her what her most memorable experience has been, she shares, "The year I received the Civil Service Employee of the Year! I was so shocked; I had only been here three years at that time!" Teresa enjoys participating in the WIU Theatre events, Civil Service Luncheons, and Brown Bag Series Programs. If "Thinking PURPLE" isn't enough for Teresa, in her spare time, she and her husband operate a 240 acre farm, is very involved in her church--with a mission trip every summer, and still finds time to volunteer in Beardstown with her daughter on the Main Street Committee.
HR salutes Teresa Little as one of our many committed Civil Service employees at WIU!
- SURS Employee Forum Presentation (PDF)
- Civil Service Handbook
- Civil Service Forms
- Microsoft Office Training
- Civil Service Employees Council News and Information
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
- Provost's Office
- Diversity Programs at Western
- Western Illinois University Board of Trustees
- Western Illinois University Chapter - State Universities Annuitants Association
- State Universities Civil Service System - (includes information about Statutes & Rules, Class Specifications, Employee Data, Procedures Manuals, and more)
- SURS - State Universities Retirement System of Illinois
- McDonough County Senior Services Directory
- CMS Deferred Compensation Plan - supplemental retirement plan open to all full-time state employees