Stacy feels that the most important thing that has helped her in her job is the opportunity to take classes and improve herself—to further her education.
Stacy Dorethy works in the Art Department as an Office Manager. She began her career at WIU in 2008 as an Office Support Associate. Stacy serves as the "go to" person for the faculty and Chair of the department. When asked what she likes most about her job, she shared that she likes the environment of the Art Department a great deal. She stated that she enjoys the colleagues and faculty that she works with. She feels they all work together well as a team. She shared that her most memorable experiences are the people she has met—both co-workers and students, she said, "They make me smile!" Stacy feels that the most important thing that has helped her in her job is the opportunity to take classes and improve herself—to further her education. Stacy's personal interests are going to her son's ballgames, and spending time with her granddaughters…when time permits she enjoys riding her horses.
HR salutes Stacy Dorethy as one of our many committed Civil Service employees at WIU!
- SURS Employee Forum Presentation (PDF)
- Civil Service Handbook
- Civil Service Forms
- Microsoft Office Training
- Civil Service Employees Council News and Information
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
- Provost's Office
- Diversity Programs at Western
- Western Illinois University Board of Trustees
- Western Illinois University Chapter - State Universities Annuitants Association
- State Universities Civil Service System - (includes information about Statutes & Rules, Class Specifications, Employee Data, Procedures Manuals, and more)
- SURS - State Universities Retirement System of Illinois
- McDonough County Senior Services Directory
- CMS Deferred Compensation Plan - supplemental retirement plan open to all full-time state employees