Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Document & Publication Services
"Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
Laura works as a Publications Manager in Document & Publications Services (DPS). She began her career at WIU in June 2003. Some of Laura's responsibilities include: meeting with clients, assigning designers to each project, working with outside printing vendors, determining estimates, and supervising designers and press operators. When asked what she likes most about her job, she responds, "I like working with employees on campus, especially with those here in my department…we are family. Everyone helps everyone here. They are always willing to share their knowledge. We will all work together on large projects to help figure out the best way to meet the client's requirements and time lines."
When she is not at work, you will find Laura outside…spending time with her family. She enjoys riding the four-wheelers, fishing, hunting, and their bloodhound, "Rooster." They are awaiting the arrival of a new dog which will be named "Stella Grace."
HR salutes Laura Caldwell as one of our many committed Civil Service employees at WIU!
- SURS Employee Forum Presentation (PDF)
- Civil Service Handbook
- Civil Service Forms
- Microsoft Office Training
- Civil Service Employees Council News and Information
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
- Provost's Office
- Diversity Programs at Western
- Western Illinois University Board of Trustees
- Western Illinois University Chapter - State Universities Annuitants Association
- State Universities Civil Service System - (includes information about Statutes & Rules, Class Specifications, Employee Data, Procedures Manuals, and more)
- SURS - State Universities Retirement System of Illinois
- McDonough County Senior Services Directory
- CMS Deferred Compensation Plan - supplemental retirement plan open to all full-time state employees