Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
The WIU Payroll Office is located in Sherman Hall 221. Payroll can be contacted by phone at 309-298-1867; fax 309-298-2811; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees may sign up for direct deposit of payments from the University by accessing screen DDAS from the menu in MVS.
Address changes for W-2's can be made in the Payroll Office.
- Accessing Your Payroll Information
- Admin/Professional Staff TIME Instructions
- Admin/Professional Staff CONF Instructions
- Bi-Weekly CONF Instructions
- Bi-Weekly TIME Instructions
- CSE CONF Screen Instructions
- CSE TIME Screen Instructions
- Direct Deposit - Employees
- Direct Deposit - Students
- Faculty TIME Instructions
- Federal Tax Forms
- Federal W-4 Form
- Frequently Asked Questions-Time
- Illinois Department of Revenue
- Savings Bonds
- State Tax Forms
- Student CONF Screen Instructions
- Student TIME Screen Instructions