Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
The Business Services Accounts Payable division is located in Sherman Hall 223. Accounts Payable can be contacted by phone at 309-298-1811; fax 309-298-2811; or email email@example.com
Accounts Payable processes Direct Pay Authorizations and Travel Vouchers among many other things. A 3-day turnaround time for payments from the day documents are received in our office is normal. However, problems with the account or documentation could affect the payment date. Guidelines enforced by the Business Office come from State Regulations or policies established by the Board of Trustees and/or WIU administration
- Odd Year (FY11) use appropriated 1-xxxxx
- Even Year (FY12) use appropriated 2-xxxxx
- Purchase Order Invoices should be mailed to the Purchasing Office, SH227
- Non-Purchase Order Invoices - Vendors should be instructed to send invoices to the department placing the order.
- DPA dollar limit is $1,500.00. Purchases over that amount should be placed on a Purchase Order.
- The department should prepare a DPA and attach the original invoice as backup documentation. All invoices and supporting documentation smaller than 1/2 page should be taped flat to an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white paper.