Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
These documents are geared towards those users who are unfamiliar with the various ways in which they can access WIUP, STARS, and MVS.
- First-Time Users
- This document covers the important initial tasks that each new user will need to perform to activate their new MVS/WIUP account.
- Accessing MVS on Campus
- This document describes how to access MVS using QWS3270 Secure while on campus.
- Accessing WIUP on the Web
- This document describes how to access WIUP on the Web using your favorite web browser.
- Off-Campus Access
- This document describes the three ways in which a user can access our systems from off campus.
- tn3270 installation instructions
- This document describes how to download and run tn3270 for Mac OS X. Please note that if you are currently using OS 8 or 9, you'll need to contact the UTech Helpdesk at (309) 298-1177 for further instruction.
There are no outages or notifications currently scheduled.