Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
All personnel and students creating PowerPoint presentations for use in courses and conferences are invited to download files (in .ppt or .jpg format) with backgrounds that include the official Western Illinois University logo.
The PowerPoint files (.ppt) provided are for use with PowerPoint 10. Choose "Download file."
The image files below (.jpg) are provided for use with earlier versions of PowerPoint. Choose "Download image" and follow these steps:
- PC users: Right-click on the large image and choose Save Image As...
- Mac users: Click and hold on the large image and choose Save this Image as... or Download Image to Disk.
How to Use These Files
To set the image as a background in a new or existing presentation;
- Save the image to your computer
- Open up PowerPoint
- While in the PowerPoint program, choose " Format " > " Slide Background "
- Click on the drop-down menu beneath " Background Fill ", and choose " Fill Effects "
- Choose " Picture" > " Select Picture "
- Locate the background image where you saved it
- Choose " Insert "
- Select " OK ", then " Apply to All "
This procedure may vary by version; if these steps do not apply to your version, try searching the help menu for "slide background picture."
- DPS Order Forms/Policies & Procedures
- Fax Cover Template with Logo (PDF)*
- Model Release Form (PDF)*
- Visual Identity Guidelines (12 page PDF)*
*Some links will take the user to a PDF file, which may not be accessible to people with disabilities. If you find you need further assistance with a specific file, contact the office of the University Relations Office at (309) 298-1993.