Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Advancement & Public Services
- Increasing WIU’s visual presence “in our own backyard.”
- Increasing WIU’s visibility in major markets throughout the state while promoting the “WIU student experience.”
These priorities are accomplished through a variety of advertising initiatives and mediums (see “Advertising").
- University Marketing’s outdoor media buys are guided by discussions with alumnus and marketing expert Karen Kolodzey and her husband and business partner, George Brigandi, of the Chicago-based Brigandi + Associates. They recommended that WIU consider strategically placed static, illuminated billboards to help increase WIU’s visual presence in major Illinois markets within the context of our budget.
- Design and messaging strategies are guided by recommendations from Joe Watts of Noel-Levitz. WIU was encouraged to focus more on utilizing its students from select geographic areas as models for ads and actors in TV spots in various Illinois markets.
- LRG Licensing
- "Think Purple" Survey
- University Marketing Working Group
- Trademark Overview
Trademark Request Form
- Visual Identity Guidelines
- Official Logos/Wordmarks
Logo Creation Policy
- Table Drapes
- University Relations Media Guide
303B Sherman Hall
Phone: (309) 298-1868