The Administration Alliance of IT Governance
The Administration Alliance (indicated in green on the accompanying diagram) evaluates IT-related ideas submitted by the WIU community that impact the business operations of the University. This is a working group that considers ideas and develops formal proposals that it submits to the IT Governance Council. The alliance may work directly with individuals who submitted ideas to formalize these proposals, IT technical resources in University Technology, AIMS, and ESS, and it may also need to reach out to vendors during this process. While some of its work is conducted outside of meetings, the University community is invited to attend when the group meets as an alliance. It also keeps the University community informed of its work and decisions by recording and publishing notes and minutes. One of its co-chairs also serves as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Joseph Roselieb, Macomb campus, Residential Facilities/University Housing and Dining Services, representing Student Services, (term ends Fall 2018) CIT appointed
- Angela Bonifas, Macomb campus, Institutional Research & Planning, representing Office of the President, (term ends Fall 2018)
- Christopher Sutton, Macomb campus, Geography, representing Faculty, (term ends Fall 2019)
- Lisa Hinman, Macomb campus, Business Services, representing Administrative Services, (term ends Fall 2017)
- Georg Gunzenhauser, Quad Cities campus, Planning Representative, representing Quad Cities, (term ends Fall 2017)
- Hoyt Hemphill, Macomb campus, Instructional Design and Technology, representing Provost/Academic Affairs, (term ends Fall 2018)
- Meredith Hancks, Macomb campus, Foundation and Development Office, representing Advancement and Public Service, (term ends Fall 2019)
- Victoria Baramidze, Macomb campus, Mathematics, representing CIT( term ends Fall 2018)
- Undergraduate Student (awaiting appointment by SGAs)
- Graduate Student representative (awaiting appointment by SGAs)
Technologists from various areas support the alliance in an advisory capacity. These include but are not limited to the following.
- User Coordinators (11) and Directors
- Infrastructure support staff
Questions? Click here to send an email to AskITGov@wiu.edu.
Alliance Meeting Information
The University community is invited to attend all IT Governance meetings. You can also view the Alliance's minutes and notes by clicking on the link provided below.