The Administration Alliance of IT Governance
The Administration Alliance (indicated in green on the accompanying digram) evaluates IT-related ideas submitted by the WIU community that impact the business operations of the University. This is a working group that considers ideas and develops formal proposals that it submits to the IT Governance Council. The alliance may work directly with individuals who submitted ideas to formalize these proposals, IT technical resources in University Technology, AIMS, and ESS, and it may also need to reach out to vendors during this process. While some of its work is conducted outside of meetings, the University community is invited to attend when the group meets as an alliance. It also keeps the University community informed of its work and decisions by recording and publishing notes and minutes. One of its co-chairs also serves as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Jude Kiah, University Union Bookstore and Go West, representing Student Services
- Meredith Hancks, Foundation and Development Office, representing Advancement and Public Services
- Angela Bonifas, Institutional Research & Planning, representing Office of the President
- Christopher Sutton, Geography, representing Faculty
- Lisa Hinman, Business Services, representing Administrative Services
- Georg Gunzenhauser, Quad Cities and Planning representative
- Janet Wigglesworth, Kinesiology, representing Academic Affairs / Provost
- Undergraduate Student (awaiting appointment by the SGAs)
- Graduate Student representative
Technologists from various areas support the alliance in an advisory capacity. These include but are not limited to the following.
- User Coordinators (11) and Directors
- Infrastructure support staff
Questions? Click here to send an email to AskITGov@wiu.edu.
Alliance Meeting Information
The University community is invited to attend all IT Governance meetings. You can also view the Alliance's minutes and notes by clicking on the link provided below.