uTech Computer Store
The uTech Computer Store provides retail sales of Apple computers for WIU students, faculty and staff. uTech carries inventory of the latest Apple products, and as an official Apple Authorized Campus Store can provide a complete line of products and services at an education discount for WIU students, faculty and staff.
Western's Online Apple Store
- View the entire Apple line of hardware and software at special academic pricing for WIU students, faculty, and staff. You can even purchase online, though we encourage you to use our very own uTech Computer Store for enhanced sales and service.
Western's Online Dell Store
- View the entire Dell line of hardware at special academic pricing for WIU students, faculty, and staff. You can also purchase online.
Western's Journey Ed
- Through our partnership with Journey Ed, WIU students, faculty, and staff receive exceptional discounts on a vast array of software and other offerings.
Campus Unit Purchases
Dell also offers special pricing on WIU recommended PC machines. However, these offers are not available through our uTech Computer Store. Please check out our Desktop/Hardware section to view recommended PC (and Macintosh) configurations for faculty and staff computers, as well as to view the special Dell pricing configurations on WIU computers.
For more information about software, view the uTech page for software installed on WIU systems.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Main concourse of the University Union
- Phone: (309) 298-1127
- Joe Butcher, Manager