Feminist Action Alliance meetings
The Feminist Action Alliance is a student organization that meets weekly to discuss equality issues and organize campus and community events.
Meetings are Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays in the Multicultural Center Suite 209.
- E-mail: FAAlliance@wiu.edu
- Phone: (309) 298-2242
The Organization of Adult Students for Interaction and Support (OASIS) is a student organization that meets weekly to discuss issues of particular importance to non-traditional students* and organize campus and community events. Meetings are Mondays at 1:00 p.m. in the University Union Student Organization Center conference room.
*Non-traditional students include those aged 24 and older, or those who are:
- divorced or widowed
- pregnant and/or parenting
- military veterans or reservists
- pursuing a non-traditional course of study
- returning to school after having been out in the workforce, working from home, or rearing a family
There are more than 3,000 non-traditional students at WIU.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (309) 298-3284
Campus Girl Scouts
Become a Campus Girl Scout and volunteer your talents in activities with girls and teens or within the university, the community or the local Girl Scout council.
- This organization is open to all students.
- Members are adult volunteers in the Girl Scout organization. They do not have to have been a Girl Scout to join or hold an office.
- Members do volunteer work with the local community and campus.
- All executive board positions are open.