Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Staff & Volunteers
The Staff of the WIU Women's Center is here to help serve your needs. We can provide assistance with:
- a research paper or class project;
- RA programs and Greek educationals;
- finding a place to hold a small group meeting;
- child care issues and concerns;
- finding resources and support in understanding and confronting gender based discrimination of violence;
- and much more.
The Women's Center can connect you with resources on campus, in the community, regionally and nationally.
The Director is available for personal assistance with a variety of women's issues. Call or stop by for an appointment today, or feel free to contact her via email at J-Cavicchia@wiu.edu.
Women's Center Staff
- Janine Cavicchia, Director
- Amelia Hartnett, Office Manager
- Alicia Guzman-Riley, Graduate Assistant
- Colleen Brian, Graduate Assistant
- Demi Gibbs, Resource Librarian
- Kiara Hardin, Administrative Office Assistant
- Arielle Jones, Administrative Office Assistant
- Raquira Welch, Women's Health Outreach
- Kelsey White, Administrative Office Assistant
Women's Center Volunteers
- Tabi Jozwick