Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
At the Union Service Center students can:
- Cash personal checks, payroll checks and money orders, for a small fee
- Purchase bus tickets to the suburbs and stops along I-55, I-355 and I-88
- Reserve a University Union Hotel room
- And much more.
Daily Cashing Limits
- Personal checks up to $100
- Money Orders up to $300
- Payroll checks up to $300
- WIU refund checks up to $300 (subject to availability of money)
Check Cashing Policy
- There is a 50-cent check cashing fee.
- WIU refund checks are cashed free of charge.
- Any student/faculty/staff cashing a check must present a valid WIU identification card that will be used with Validine to record the 50-cent check cashing fee.
- Process walk-in payments
- Process departmental deposits
Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday
Call (309) 298-1941
for additional information.
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1986
Fax: (309) 298-2899
Phone: (309) 298-1941