Campus visits allow you to experience Western Illinois University's caring and supportive learning environment first-hand. There are several visit options designed to meet everyone's needs.
- Discover Western Open Houses
- Held multiple times per year, Discover Western open houses introduce you to representatives from WIU's academic departments and to the wide range of services offered at Western. Make a Discover Western reservation online today!
- Campus Information Sessions - Incoming Freshmen
- Information sessions are offered twice a day Monday & Friday and on most Saturdays when classes are in session. These group sessions include a presentation by an admissions counselor followed by a question and answer session. Optional student-led campus tours are also available. Make a reservation online.
- Campus Information Sessions - Transfer Students
- Transfer information sessions will be held twice on Fridays at 11:15 and 2:15. These information sessions will include a 30-minute group presentation by an admissions counselor focused exclusively on transfer policies and procedures. Following the group presentation, transfer students will have the opportunity to sit down individually with an admissions counselor to discuss additional questions about the transfer process. Optional student-led campus tours are available following these sessions. Make a reservation online.
- Individual Appointments
- If you are unable to attend a Discover Western or Campus Information Session, please schedule an individual appointment with an admissions counselor - we are always happy to speak to you! Appointments are available throughout the day Tuesday through Thursday. Optional student-led campus tours are also available. To get the most out of your appointment, please make a reservation online.
Upcoming Discover Western Dates
- Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Monday, October 13, 2014
- Saturday, November 01, 2014
- Monday, November 10, 2014
- Monday, February 16, 2015
- Saturday, April 11, 2015
Sherman Hall 115
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-3157