Important Contact Information for Prospective and Current students
AOD - Alcohol and Other Drugs Resource Center: 309-298-2457
- Serves the university community in addressing issues with alcohol and other drugs.
Beu Health Center: 309-298-1888
- Beu Health Center is an accredited full service medical clinic offering quality outpatient health care, student health insurance and health and wellness education to registered Western Illinois University students.
Campus Recreation and Student Recreation Center:
- The Career Services Office serves the primary function of preparing individuals to market themselves to prospective employers.
Casa Latina Cultural Center: 309-298-3379
- The mission of the Casa Latina Cultural Center is to provide support services for Latino and International students and to further provide an informed understanding of the Latino people to Western's community, surrounding areas and people in the State of Illinois.
Disability Resource Center: 309-298-2512
- Disability Resource Center is staffed by personnel who provide and coordinate services for Western students with disabilities. The staff works with the University to modify campus facilities and programs to meet the students' individual needs. The staff also acts as liaison between the student and campus community and between the student and Macomb community.
- The Financial Aid Office assists eligible students in meeting educational expenses while attending Western Illinois University. Assistance is provided through grants, scholarships, loans and student employment.
Go West Transit: 309-298-1414
- Go West Transit is in operation to provide quality fixed route public transportation services that enhance and improve quality of life for all people in Macomb.
Gwendolyn Brooks Cultural Center: 309-298-2220
- The Gwendolyn Brooks Cultural Center provides ongoing cultural experiences, academic enhancement opportunities, and social programs designed to aid in the adjustment of African American students at Western Illinois University. The Center also serves as an important resource in providing cultural enrichment opportunities for Western Illinois University and the region.
Office of the Registrar: 309-298-1891
- Transcripts, readmission, enrollment verification, grades, registration, and commencement.
Office of Student Activities: 309-298-3232
- The mission of the Office of Student Activities is to provide students with practical, educational, and leadership opportunities that complement the academic experience and foster a sense of belonging. This is accomplished by offering support, knowledge, and resources to both individual students and student orginzations in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of cultural, social, educational and service programs.
Scholarships Office: 309-298-1823
- The WIU Foundation Scholarship Office mission is to provide extensive broad-based financial support and assistance to the diverse population of students attending Western Illinois University.
Student Development and Orientation: 309-298-1884
- Student Development and Orientation (SDO) assists students through their transitional periods focusing on academic and personal development. Our developmental approach emphasizes personal responsibility and helping students learn to help themselves.
Student Judicial Programs:309-298-2436
- The mission of Student Judicial Programs (SJP) is to fairly and reasonably develop, disseminate, interpret, and enforce regulations while protecting student rights, addressing student behavioral problems, reinforcing standards of academic excellence and social responsibility, promoting educational opportunity and personal growth, and encouraging activities that prevent violations of the Code of Student Conduct.
University Housing and Dining Services: 309-298-2461
- University Housing and Dining Services provides quality living environments that will enhance the educational and developmental experiences of our students.
University Counseling Center: 309-298-2453
- The University Counseling Center (UCC) provides free personal, academic, and career counseling services to currently enrolled Western Illinois University undergraduate and graduate students.
University Union: 309-298-1986
- The University Union, located between the north and south campuses, is the community center of the University. It provides a variety of meeting and dining facilities for students, faculty, staff, and friends of the University.
University Union Bookstore: 309-298-1931
- The University Union Bookstore is an institutionally owned facility that is open year round. The store is located on the ground floor of the Union building on the Western Illinois University campus. With 11,000 square feet of retail space, the Bookstore offers an extensive selection of merchandise.
Veterans and Military Personnel: 309-298-3505
- The Veterans Resource Center is committed to assisting those who served or are currently serving in the U.S. military, and their family members. In collaboration with an array of University departments and community organizations, the Veterans Resource Center provides coordinated services and resources in a one-stop location to ensure that all military service members are afforded the greatest opportunities for success.
Women's Center: 309-298-2242
- The Women's Center's Mission is to promote gender equity through education, support and advocacy and to respond to issues affecting the status of female students, faculty and staff on campus, as well as women in the community and in society.