Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
A revision is a change to the original authorization. Revisions requiring a change of the budget number or pay rate must be completed within the current pay period. Revisions cannot be processed late if they affect the current pay period. When possible, make revisions effective on the first day of a new pay period to avoid the student worker having two time cards for the same pay period.
Revisions should list the begin date as the first day the revision starts. The new authorization amount should reflect the student's earnings from the beginning date until the ending date of the authorization.
Common revisions that can be completed online by the department at any time include supervisor changes, authorization amount changes, and comment changes. All other revisions can be done online by the department only when payroll is not running. A message will appear on the computer to warn when payroll is running and revisions cannot be done.
- Policy Statement on Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Working on Campus
- Federal Work-Study vs. Regular Student Employment
- Guideline for Conducting Interviews
- Paperwork Required for Hiring Students
- Information for WIU Employers Hiring Non-U.S. Student Workers
- Student Employee Job Levels
- Online Time Card Information
- Terminating Student Employment
- Payroll Reports
- Western Illinois University's Discrimination Complaint Procedures
- Western Illinois University Anti-Harassment Policy
- Western Illinois University's Drug-Free Work Place Policy Statement
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Western Illinois University Employment of Individuals with Disabilities Policy
- Western Illinois University Safety Policy