Foundation Summer Session Scholarship
Deadline: May 6
The WIU Foundation Office offers a limited number of academic Foundation scholarships for the Summer Session.
- Have a declared a major at WIU;
- Enrolled as a full-time student at WIU during the preceding spring semester;
- Enrolled for at least six semester hours in the first four weeks session, eight weeks session,
or combination including pre-summer sessions;
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA for undergraduates and 3.5 GPA for graduates;
- Evidence of extra-curricular activities including on-campus student organizations;
- Be in good judicial standing
An application is required. All class levels may apply, but preference will be given to juniors and seniors. Recipients will be chosen by the Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee. Deadline to apply is May 6.