SUSAN AND CLIFFORD HAKA OPPORTUNITY AWARD
- GPA, ACT, Year in School: Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student during semester award is given; have completed at least 30 semester hours, at least 15 of which must have been completed at WIU by the semester the Haka award is given; have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Major, Other Requirements: History major; have been endorsed by a member of the History faculty as having solid academic potential; qualify as having financial need to support direct educational necessities, such as the purchase of textbooks or payment of tuition and fees.
- Program Information: HISTORY
- Deadline to Apply: CONTACT HISTORY DEPT.
- Award Amount: Not less than $500
- Apply to/Contact Information: Department of History
Morgan Hall 438
- Comments: To receive this award more than one semester, the recipient must reapply.