DARRELL AND VIRGINIA DYKSTRA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- GPA, ACT, Year in School: New or returning full time Graduate Student in History. Minimum 3.25 GPA in History courses previous to application.
- Major, Other Requirements: Must have an undergraduate degree in History.
- Program Information: HISTORY
- Deadline to Apply: March of each year
- Award Amount: $1500 (2 installments)
- Apply to/Contact Information: Director of Graduate Studies
Department of History
Western Illinois University
- Comments: A letter of application and minimum of one faculty recommendation letter is required.