BGS Alumni Scholarship
- GPA, ACT, Year in School: Must be actively working to complete the Bachelor of Arts in General Studies (formerly Board of Trustees Bachelor of Arts) degree requirements.
- Major, Other Requirements: Demonstrated need, in good standing with the University and with the community.
- Program Information: Bachelor of Arts in General Studies (formerly Board of Trustees Bachelor of Arts) degree program.
- Deadline to Apply: January 4
- Award Amount: $1000 stipend
- Apply to/Contact Information: School of Distance Learning, International Studies & Outreach Scholarship Committee, Horrabin Hall 6, or by telephone 309/298-1929, or via email BGS@wiu.edu
- Comments: Renewable