What are Rocky Dollars?
All WIU ID Cards have been set up with a $0 Rocky Dollars account initially. Rocky Dollars is a debit-like account that is accessed using your WIU ID Card. After you deposit money into your Rocky Dollars account, you can present your WIU ID Card as a form of payment to purchase goods and services on campus.
Are Rocky Dollars different from a Meal Plan?
Yes. Rocky Dollars are different from a Meal Plan. Visit our Rocky Dollars - Meal Plan Comparison Page to see a chart explaining the differences.
How do I add Rocky Dollars to my WIU ID Card?
- Students can purchase dollars via a credit or debit card by visiting our Rocky Dollar Purchase webpage.
- Parents can purchase dollars for a student via a credit or debit card by visiting our Parent Rocky Dollar Purchase webpage.
- Faculty and Staff can add Rocky Dollars to their own account by visiting the UHDS Rocky Dollars Page.
- You can add dollars via cash/check/credit card or debit card in Seal Hall at the University Housing and Dining Services office.
- You can add dollars via cash or check at the Union Service Center (right outside the bookstore).
Where can I use Rocky Dollars?
- University Bookstore
- Dividends (Stipes)
- Union Food Court
- Laundry Machines
- Vending Machines
- Dining Centers & Convenience Stores
- Library Copy Machines
- Student Recreation Center
- DPS Printing & Copying Services