myID ID Card Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I go to get my ID?
Two Places: Seal Hall front office, Monday-Friday 8-4:30 or the Student Development Office in the University Union., Monday-Thursday 8-5:30, Friday 8-4:30.

What do I do if I lose my ID or need to inactivate it?
Call the UHDS Office at 309-298-3000 during business hours to cancel the card or the Office of Public Safety 309-298-1949 if it is an evening or weekend.

You may also deactivate your card on STARS by selecting "UHDS Lost or Stolen Student ID Card" from the drop-down menu. Obtain a new ID at University Housing & Dining Services in Seal Hall or the Student Assistance and Parent Service Center in the University Union. The replacement cost for a new card is $25.

What if I find my ID after I deactivated but before I purchased a new one?
If you find your ID card after you deactivated it, you may call UHDS and ask to reactivate an ID card. To verify you identity over the phone, we will ask you security questions before reactivating your card. If you have already purchased a replacement card, we cannot activate an old card and waive your replacement fee.

Contact Us...

University Housing & Dining Services

  • Seal Hall
  • Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
  • 309-298-3000