Smile! And send us your best shot...
Western Illinois University has made it possible for incoming freshmen and transfer students who have registered for Summer Orientation and Registration (SOAR), to submit the photo for your student ID online. Once your photo has been submitted and approved by Western, your ID will be available for you to pick up when you attend SOAR.
All photos must be approved at least 3 business days before your scheduled SOAR program. We suggest that you begin submitting a photo at least 7 days before the event. If you don't submit a photo or your photo is not approved, you will be required to have a photo taken during SOAR.
Please check your WIU Zimbra email account after submitting a photo for your photo approval status.
How to Get your
Custom ID Photo:
- Make sure your photo follows the guidelines (see Photo Requirements & Restrictions)
- Upload your photo for processing
- Wait to hear from us regarding your photo status (notification sent to your WIU email account)
- If approved, pick up your new ID during SOAR
- If not approved, try re-submitting (if more than 3 days before SOAR event)
Contact University Housing & Dining Services at 309-298-2461 or at email@example.com.