Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
In response to past end-of-the-year parties, University Housing and Dining Services will enforce enhanced security measures and access to the halls April 26 through April 28.
- All residence hall students are limited to one guest beginning at 8 p.m. Friday, April 26 through 10 a.m. Sunday, April 28.
- All non-WIU guests must register at the designated check-point location in each residence hall facility starting 8 p.m. Friday, April 26 through 10 a.m. Sunday, April 28 (guest must provide valid photo identification).
- Building entrances/exits will be locked to direct traffic to check-in stations located at the "official entrance" of each building (listed below) to monitor guest and/or resident access.
- There will be an increased presence of residence hall staff throughout the weekend.
- There will be an increased presence of public safety officers in the residence halls.
Failure to comply with a request made by residence hall staff enforcing the above enhanced security measure may result in disciplinary action (Code 15 of WIU Code of Student Conduct). Additionally, as stated on page 15 in the Leatherneck Living Guide (Residence Hall Policy and Procedure Book), "the University reserves the right to amend any policy herein at any time in accordance with established University procedures." University Housing & Dining Services is committed to the ongoing safety of students, maintaining environments in which our students can be successful, and protecting the property of the University and residents.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your residence hall staff or email email@example.com ( http://www.wiu.edu/student_services/housing/contact.php )
Bayliss - main level entrance
Corbin/Olson - main entrance, Corbin/Olson commons
Henninger - main level entrance (near the dining center access).
Higgins - main level entrance (near the information desk).
Lincoln - main entrance (first floor lobby).
Grote - main entrance (off Grote Circle).
Tanner - main level north inside circle entrance.
Washington - main entrance (first floor lobby).
*all other entrances will be inaccessible.