Residence Hall Move-In for Fall 2014 begins Friday, August 22 at 8 am.
Students who volunteer to be a part of the Move-In Crew will help all students move into their residence hall assignment on Friday, August 22 and Saturday, August 23, 2014.
If you are looking for information about residence hall move-in, please visit our "Moving to Campus" page.
The application for the Fall 2014 Move-In Crew is CLOSED.
What would I be doing with Move-In Crew?
- Work three 4 hour shifts between August 22-23, 2014!*
- Crew members will work on both Friday and Saturday
- Attend a required Training Session on August 20 at 6:00 pm or August 21 at 6:00 pm.
- Greet families & new students as they prepare for the coming year
- Control carts and/or elevators
- Answer questions and provide direction
- Socialize and have FUN!
How do I benefit from helping
- EARLY MOVE-IN--beat the traffic and move in as early as Wednesday, August 20!**
- FREE T-shirt!
- Opportunity to WIN one of six prizes including University Bookstore gift certificates and Rocky Dollars add-ons.
- Build leadership skills!
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants will be notified in an email of their acceptance during the summer and where they have been placed at training in August.
Placement will be made upon halls that need the most help during opening.
If you applied for Camp Leatherneck and are accepted, we will automatically adjust your Move-in Crew schedule to alleviate any conflicts.
**Any Move-In Crew members that do not complete their assignments will be charged a no-show fee of $40/day.
2014-2015 Resident Assistants cannot volunteer for Move-In Crew.