Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
Residence Hall move in for this year will be August 16 & August 17.
Move-In Crew is a two-day long event helping all students move into their residence hall assignment.
If you are looking for information about residence hall move-in, please visit our "Moving to Campus" page.
What would I be doing with Move-In Crew?
- Work three 4 hour shifts between August 16-17!*
- Crew members will work on both Friday and Saturday
- Attend a required Training Session on August 14 at 6:00 pm or August 15 at 6:00 pm.
- Greet families & new students as they prepare for the coming year
- Control carts and/or elevators
- Answer questions and provide direction
- Socialize and have FUN!
How do I benefit from helping?
- EARLY MOVE-IN--beat the traffic and move in on Wednesday, August 14!**
- FREE T-shirt!
- Opportunity to WIN one of six prizes including University Bookstore gift certificates and Rocky Dollars add-ons.
- Build leadership skills!
Direct questions to email@example.com
*Applicants will be notified in an email of their acceptance during the summer and where they have been placed at training in August.
Placement will be made upon halls that need the most help during opening.
If you applied for Camp Leatherneck and are accepted, we will automatically adjust your Move-in Crew schedule to alleviate any conflicts.
**Any Move-In Crew members that do not complete their assignments will be charged a no-show fee of $40/day.
2013-2014 Resident Assistants cannot volunteer for Move-In Crew.