Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
Housing Renewal is your chance to choose where you want to live and renew your housing contract for the 2014-2015 academic year.
First thing's first. . .
- Students with less than 60 hours of academic credit or less than 4 semesters of living on campus are required to live on campus. There is a penalty for not fulfilling this requirement. If you have questions regarding your eligibility to move off campus, contact AJ Lutz in Seal Hall at 309-298-2036.
- If you renew with UHDS, you will have until March 1, 2014 to cancel your Residence Hall Contract for 2014-2015 academic year. If you cancel after this day you will be assessed a double room contract breakage fee. This fee is approximately $2,300 depending on your rate code. Keep this date is mind as you are planning for next year. If you aren't sure about your housing options yet, it is better to renew today and work out the details later (as long as you break your contract before March 1, 2014).
- We have added more options for Renewal, including:
- Optional Meal Plan. Students renewing to Lincoln or Washington Halls for the Fall 2014-15 term will not be required to purchase a meal plan.
- More Singles.
- We are giving away a FREE room for a semester! Learn more. . .
Learn about the Renewal Process
- Potential RA Candidates
- Greek Releases
- Spoon River College Students
- Graduate and Family Housing
- Off-Campus Students
Explore Your Options
Know your Deadlines
Get a Room!
How to complete the Renewal Process
We are here to help you. . . If you have questions at any point during the renewal process, talk with your RA, give the UHDS office a call at 309-298-2461, email us at email@example.com or ask us on Twitter @WIUHousing